KCET Online Application Form 2019 Last Date – kea.kar.nic.in Login
KCET Online Application Form 2019 Last Date – kea.kar.nic.in Login. Apply Online For CET 2019 Karnataka Registration Date. Check KCET 2019 Exam Date, Syllabus, Fee Criteria, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Admit Card, Result & Counseling Date. Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2019 Online Form Available on Official Web Portal of Karnataka CET 2019.
KCET 2019 Online Application Form Date – Apply Online
KCET Application Form 2019 Last Date – Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2019 Online Application Form has been released by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Official Website http://kea.kar.nic.in/. Candidates who wants to appear in KCET Exam 2019. They all should have to fillup Online Application Form For CET 2019 Karnataka From Direct link available on this web page or from official site. Candidates can check KCET 2019 Application Date from this web page.
KCET 2019 – Candidates who will crack KCET 2019 Exam. They all will Offered Admission in B.Tech Courses in Different Colleges/Institute in Karnataka State. KCET will Offered Admission in the following B.Tech Courses – Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, BH.Sc. Home Science, B.Sc. (Agriculture, Sericulture, Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc Agri Bio Technology, B.Sc. (Agri. Marketing & Co-Op), B.Tech (agriculture engineering, food, dairy, food science & technology), B.Pharm, B.F.Sc. (Fisheries), Pharm-D and Ayush (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy). Candidates can check here more information regarding KCET 2019 Online Registration.
How To Fill KCET Online Application Form 2019 ?
KCET Application Form 2019 will available online. Candidates should fill their KCET Exam 2019 Form by themself from official website. To help them here we provide some easy Steps To Fill Karnataka CET Online Application Form 2019.
- Firstly, Open Official Web Portal of KCET – kea.kar.nic.in .
- Click Here on “KCET 2019” link.
- Here you find “Apply Online For KCET 2019” link.
- Open this link and read all instructions available on First Page of KCET 2019 Application Form.
- Now Click on Next. And Fill all required Details.
- After that, you receive Application ID & Password on Registered Mobile Number Or Email ID and same information will also display on screen.
- Then, Candidates should upload their latest Passport Size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG / JPEG format separately.
- Now Print the Challan. Candidates can check their entered information such as Name, CET Number, College / Course Allotted Details, Fee to be Paid, Bank Account Number.
- Pay KCET 2019 Fees Online As per mentioned in below section.
- Take a Printout of the KCET Application Form on A-4 Size Paper.
- Obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form.
- Carry The same copy For KCET 2019 Document Verification.
kea.kar.nic.in 2019 Login – KCET 2019 Registration [Syllabus, Important Dates, Admit Card, Result]
KCET 2019 Application Form will Start from Last Week of January. Candidates can fill their Karnataka CET 2019 Form using direct link available on this web page.
KCET 2019 Schedule (Expected)
|KCET 2019 Application Form Available From||January 2019|
|Last date For Submission KCET Application Form||March 2019|
|Last date for Karnataka CET Application Fee||March 2019|
|KCET 2019 Admit Card issued on||April 2019|
|KCET 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|KCET Result 2019 Declaration||May 2019|
|KCET 2019 Counseling start from||June 2019|
Karnataka CET 2019 Application Fee Criteria
|Outside of Karnataka||Rs.750/-|
|Residing outside India||Rs.5000/-|
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|BE/B.Tech||Passed 2nd PUC or 12th equivalent exam with 45% score (40% for reserved category)|
|B.Pharm||Passed 2nd PUC or 12th equivalent exam with 45% score (40% for reserved category)|
|MBBS/BDS||Passed 2nd PUC or 12th equivalent exam with 50% score (40% for reserved category)|
|B.Arch||Passed 2nd PUC or 12th equivalent exam with 50% score (40% for reserved category) & have a NATA Score Card.|
|Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga||Passed 2nd PUC or 12th equivalent exam with 50% score (40% for reserved category)|